We are a nationwide specialist provider of professional and bespoke solutions to suit all your pumping requirements. We constantly strive to improve our product & service offerings to meet the needs of our customer base.
Product & Technical Expertise
We are a specialist provider of professional and tailored solutions that meet and look after all your pumping requirements. With 35 years industry experience, speak with the experts today.
Complete Water Solutions
Offering a full product range for all your pumping requirements, including a extensive range of ancillaries and service contracts to suit your specific fluid pumping requirements.
Custom Package Solutions
We are happy to create custom package solutions to suit individual needs. Speak with our expert team to discuss your pumping requirements, service & maintenance or spare parts & accessories.
Action Pumps traces its roots back to the formation of Action Pumping Services Ltd in 1983. Our manufacturing division was formed in 1987, under the trading name of Cumulus Pump Sets, to develop packaged pump set business opportunities.
We are now a nationwide, specialist provider of professional and tailored solutions that meet and look after all pumping requirements – from supplying and/or installing a complete range of pumps and pumping systems, to offering a variety of service and maintenance packages plus spare parts and accessories.
ISO 9001:2008 accredited, we work with some of the world’s largest and most respected manufacturers to deliver the best quality products to every project, including:
• Grundfos: We are the UK Premier Authorised Distributor for all Grundfos products
• Flamco: Specialists of HVAC systems, providing high quality components
• Lowara: Providers of Booster Pump sets, drainage and sewage pumps, as well as pump control panels
• Dab: Providing Energy efficient Electric driven Pump and Pumping Systems
• Xylem: Worldwide provider of smart technology solutions for water, wastewater and energy projects
• Jung: Specialists in Wastewater pumping solutions
• Flygt: Pumping solutions with integrated technology for water and wastewater applications
• KSB: Experts in innovative Pump, Valve and related systems for all industries, including water transport, wastewater and building services
• Armstrong: Specialists in fluid flow, heat transfer and demand controlled systems for HVAC, Plumbing and Fire Safety applications
Please browse our products, services and applications pages and then, to discuss your specific fluid pumping requirements, call one of our expert teams to discuss your full project requirement on 023 9226 8511 or email email@example.com