Please send your CV to
Procurement and Sales Administrator
Title: Procurement and Sales Administrator
Location: Waterlooville, Hampshire
Reporting to: Internal Sales Team Leader/Purchasing Manager
Closing Date: Friday 31st January 2020
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Procurement & Sales Administrator position based at our Waterlooville office.
Role and Responsibilities
Procurement aspect of the role
- Carry out appropriate tasks as requested by Procurement Manager & Sales team leader to assist in the smooth running of both departments.
- Raising Sales Order’s & Purchase Orders
- Assist in managing the administration between the buying team and the sales team
- Assist in the accurate updating of pricing systems with key pricing detail for all the business units.
- Assisting with pricing invoice queries from suppliers and ensuring that this is done in a prompt manner to allow payment to suppliers
- Establish and maintain effective systems and procedures for supporting the Procurement team, acting as administrator for procurement systems
- Responsible for ensuring that all business site systems are updated with the key pricing information. This may include the use of becoming an expert with multiple types of software systems.
Sale aspect of the role
- Preparing Sales quotations as directed by the sales team leader
- Assist the sales team leader with specifications Assisting with all types of sales enquiries.
- Assisting with all types of general enquiries.
- Learning product selection software
- Product selection using various tools provided.
- Establish and maintain effective communication with customers and suppliers.
- Maintain data in the company computer system.
- Carry out duties to achieve the overall objectives and goals of the Sales Department.
- To perform other duties as and when required.
- To deputise for absent staff within the organisation.
- Dealing with customer and supplier enquiries.
- Reacting to any changes in customer demands
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers while seeking new ones.
- Any other duties as required.
You will be someone who is self-motivated and focussed on the customer. You will demonstrate initiative and ownership. You value others and their contribution and enjoy working collaboratively with colleagues.
In addition, you will have the following skills:
- Previous administration experience
- Microsoft Computer literate (either to Internal standard or Advanced level) with specific
- Good interpersonal skills, able to build positive relationships with different stakeholders
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload to meet demands from customers.
- Calm & measured approach in a busy environment which often involves working to tight deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- A “can do” attitude and “hands on” approach.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your up-to-date curriculum vitae with an accompanying cover letter detailing your suitability for the position via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Pump Service Engineer
Action Pumps are looking for an experienced pump service/ commissioning engineer.
To work on various customer sites throughout the UK (predominantly London, the South & the South East) & Action Pumps Ltd (Waterlooville, Hampshire or Dartford, Kent)
MAIN SCOPE OF JOB ROLE:
- To carry out reactive and planned service, maintenance and commissioning visits to pumps, booster sets & pressurisation units on customer premises / sites.
- To provide service excellence to our customers presenting the Company in the best possible way.
Days: Mon – Fri
Hours: 08:00 – 16:30 (½ hour for lunch) 40 hours per week
O/T Paid where/when appropriate
Holiday: 25 days plus paid bank holidays
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Good knowledge of pump applications to include all aspects of building services.
- Electrical Qualification to 17th Edition
- Good Understanding and Knowledge of Controls systems
- High level knowledge in respect of the latest technology available in the pump industry.
- Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to present written information in a structured and balanced way appropriate to the needs of the reader.
- Good telephone manner.
- Ability to communicate well at all levels (dealing with a range of clients from engineers to Directors.
- IT literate (training provided for our service software application)
Similar previous experience essential in a business to business sector with a proven good track record.
Experience within a similar role in the pump / building services industry preferred or similar.
Technical aptitude essential.
Please send your CV to Ryan Glover, Engineering Team Leader: email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
We are now seeking a number of ambitious graduates and undergraduates to join our team. We are continually looking for talented engineering graduates to join our expanding team. If you have a degree in engineering and looking for an opportunities to extend your work experience, send us your CV today.