School Shutdown upgrades
Client Requirements:Pressure boosting and circulation.
- Grundfos, variable speed drive pumps
During the School shutdown in response to COVID-19, Action Pumps won the contract to provide Grundfos, variable speed drive pumps to five (5) Schools, and a Care Home throughout Essex County on behalf of Essex County Council.
The pumps are new energy-efficient replacements to their existing units, providing heating to the following premises on behalf of ECC.
- All Saints Primary School,
- Maldon Fordham Primary School,
- Colchester St Giles Primary School,
- Halstead Cedar Hall School,
- Benfleet Great Totham Primary School, Maldon
- Heaton Lodge Care Home, Romford
Grundfos: variable speed drive pumps
A variable speed drive pumps are used for regulating flow or pressure to the actual demand. It controls the regularity of the electrical power supplied to a pump or a fan. Significant power savings can be achieved when using a VFD. A variable frequency drive is a specific type of adjustable-speed drive.
Our technical team will visit your location and complete an entire site survey to ensure your project is accurately specified, and the most suitable system installed and maintained to the highest quality.
Should you have a query on pumping solutions for your project, contact our team of experts who will be happy to discuss your requirements!
- Bespoke Pumps, Packaged Pumps, Pump sets, Pump stations and ancillaries
- Pressurisation, valve sets & units
- Water storage and kiosks